COLEX CUT CENTER 8
What is it?
Modular optical recognition software system for multifunctional flatbed machines for industrial usage
Finishing software for outline-exact cutting with or without camera-controlled orientation.
What are the key benefits?
- Supports industrial automatized workflows
- Minimizes share of rejects because of optical recognition system & print divergency compensation
- High-End lens/OS camera combination allows usage of miscellaneous video marks (also colored ones) & high speed mark recognition
SHARPCUT PACKAGING/POPs SOFTWARE
EngView Library of Resizable Designs
- More than 1,500 fully resizable templates
for boxes and POS/POP displays.
- Searchable Electronic Catalogue.
- From one design, multiple variations with
completely different sizes can be created.
- Libraries for different materials – folding,
corrugated or Falconboard®
- Every change in the material thickness is
reflected automatically in the design.
- Presentation folders & WALLETS
- The drawing can be exported in CFF2,
DDES,AI, PDF, EPS,DXF,DWG and other files formats
SHARPCUT 3D ROUTING SOFTWARE
|3D Model Making||CNC routing, engraving, milling|
|Rapid Prototyping||New product designs|
|Sign Making||Adding dimensional elements to signs|
|Wood Carving||Sculptures, Signs, Models|
|Statues & Theme Parks||3D sculptures|
|Engraving||Gifts and personalized awards|
SHARPCUT BRAILLE CAPABILITIES
Colex Finishing Solutions and Accent Signage have teamed up to give you Braille Capabilities for the Sharpcut. Using their patented Auto-Raster Universal tool that dispenses and inserts Raster®spheres automatically, the Sharpcut can give you an automated solution to making braille signage and more! The tool is very easy to install on our machines, requires no special software to use, and installs spheres 5 times faster than the manual process. To learn more about making braille with the Sharpcut please click the button below.